We understand that many are struggling financially during this pandemic. If your job had been affected due to COVID-19, Gore Mutual has made arrangements to help you tide over these tough times.
- One-Time Payment
- For all customers who had an auto policy as of April 9th 2020, a one-time payment equivalent to 20% of your three months of premium will be sent by cheque.
- Waiving NSF Fees
- If a payment does not go through, Gore may waive your NSF fees and offer flexible payment options on a case by case basis.
- During this pandemic, our lifestyles have changed and that may include our driving habits. At KTX, we want you to be aware of all your options when it comes to your auto policy. Some driving habits that could positively influence your premium are:
- No longer commuting to work
- Lower Annual Kilometers driven
- Parking one or more of your vehicles safely as you are no longer using it and would like to reduce coverage to comprehensive only
- Give us a call at 1-866-456-6620 if any of these situations apply to you and we can review and update your auto insurance policy accordingly.
How to Make a Payment
- To make a missed payment using your credit card, please call us at 1-866-456-6620.
- For additional information please visit the Covid-19 Page on their website.
We want you to know that KTX Insurance Brokers is here to help and answer any of your questions or concerns.