We understand that many are struggling financially during this pandemic. If your job has been affected due to COVID-19, Zenith has made arrangements to help you through these tough times
- During this unprecedented time, Zenith is dedicated to working with their clients to identify changes to their driving behavior that may result in a premium reduction
- Suspension of road coverage: clients who have stopped using their vehicles entirely will be able to suspend their road coverage and reduce it to comprehensive only. (This means you are not driving your vehicle entirely)
- Reduction of annual kilometers: Due to Covid-19, we know that a lot of our clients are now working from home. You can reduce your annual mileage on your vehicles to reflect this change.
- As always, Zenith's claims team is ready to provide support. To report a claim, please contact them at 1-888-709-3960.
- Alternatively, you can contact us at 1-866-456-6620, Monday to Friday from 10am to 6pm EST.
How to Make a Payment
- To make a payment, use online banking with the following information:
- Payee: Zenith Insurance
- Your account number from your policy documents
- Remember, online banking payments can take up to 5 business days to be received by the insurance company.
We want you to know that KTX Insurance Brokers is here to help and answer any of your questions or concerns.