We understand that many are struggling financially during this pandemic. If your job has been affected due to COVID-19, Scottish & York has made arrangements to help you through these tough times.
Billing and Payment Relief
- Switch your payment plan.
- If you are on the annual payment plan, you can switch to a 2-pay, 3-pay or 4-pay plan. You can also change your payment plan upon your renewal.
- Waiving NSF Fees.
- If your payment comes back NSF (non-sufficient funds), Scottish&York will not charge you an NSF fee. Your balance will double the following month to make up the first missed payment.
- During this pandemic, our lifestyles have changed and that may include our driving habits. At KTX, we want you to be aware of all your options when it comes to your auto policy. Some driving habits that could positively influence your premium are:
- No longer commuting to work
- Lower annual kilometers driven
- Parking one or more of your vehicles safely as you are no longer using it and would like to reduce coverage to comprehensive only
- Give us a call at 1-866-456-6620 if any of these situations apply to you and we can review and update your auto insurance policy accordingly.
How to Make a Payment
- To make a payment, you have two options:
- Credit card: Call us at 1-866-456-6620 or call S&Y billing directly at 647-696-4253 to process
- Online banking: Your account number can be easily found on your policy documents and the payee is Scottish & York.
We want you to know that KTX Insurance Brokers is here to help and answer any of your questions or concerns.