Car Insurance Discounts
If someone told you that you could save money on your car insurance without much effort wouldn't you jump on the opportunity? With car insurance discounts you can. Simply let the licenced insurance representative you're speaking with know of the circumstances that could result in discounts on your premium and you'll be on your way to saving money. To help you understand the type of discounts available we've listed the most common ones below.
- Multi-policy Discount - Insuring your home and auto with the same company can result in a discount
- Multi-vehicle Discount - Insuring more than one vehicle with the same company can result in a discount
- Renewal Discount - Staying with the same insurance company for a certain period of time can result in a discount
- Anti-Theft Discount - Having anti-theft devices (i.e. car immobilizer) in your vehicle can result in a discount
- Winter Tires Discount - Installing winter tires on your car can result in a discount
- Hybrid/Electric Car Discount - Owning a hybrid or electric car can result in a discount
- Driver Training Course Discount - Being a new driver and completing a recognized driver training course can result in a discount
- Low Mileage Discount - Using your vehicle infrequently can result in a discount
- Good Student Discount - Being a student and maintaining a good grade point average can result in a discount
- Good Driver Discount - Maintaining a clear driving record over an extended period of time can result in a discount
- Group Discount - Belonging to a certain group, defined as an employee of a certain company, or member of a professional or non-profit association can result in a discount
- Retiree Discount - Being retired with no employment income while meeting certain other conditions (i.e. age) can result in a discount
Please note that not all insurance companies offer these discounts. It is important to shop around and compare quotes to make sure you're getting the best possible deal on your auto insurance policy.